You can support the work of the foundation in several ways, for example by:
- a one-time donation, with a choice to support a specific project;
- a monthly contribution via a bank transfer. You can download the Periodic donation form (Periodieke giften formulier) here;
- adding the Help Ghana Foundation as one of your testamentary beneficiaries.
The IBAN bank account number is:
NL 52 TRIO 0320 7115 60
c/o Stichting Help Ghana in Den Haag
The tax authorities have granted the Help Ghana Foundation the ANBI status (Public Benefit Organisation). For donors in the Netherlands, this means that their donations are tax deductible.
Our RSIN / Tax number is 816170368.
Every year we produce a sponsored newsletter with a resume of the activities of our last season, which is sent to our donors by email or by mail. If you would like to be on our mailing list, please contact us.
In the Netherlands
The Help Ghana Foundation is open to cooperation with individuals, organizations and companies in (and outside) the Netherlands. It is important that you value our vision on supporting the most vulnerable people in Ghana.
Possibilities for volunteering are a.o.:
- create or share social media content about Help Ghana;
- increase awareness about Help Ghana at your school, organization or company;
- organize fundraising activities to support the work of Help Ghana.
We welcome you to contact us if you are interested in volunteering with us in the Netherlands, so that we can provide you with more background information and discuss your wishes on volunteering.
Our foundation does not send volunteers to Ghana. However, if you would like to volunteer in Ghana, you can send an email to our contact person in Ghana, Emmanuel Nkrumah. He is the founder of the Compassion4Humanity Foundation, situated in the Eastern Region. He can give you more details on volunteer placements in Ghana, e.g. in education or health care.