The board of the Help Ghana Foundation consists of people who have lived and worked in Ghana as volunteers (since 1988).
- Chairman: Iede Koffeman, Trainer/coach, teamdevelopment & changemanagement
- Vice-chairman: Hans de Bekker, Medical Anthropologist Researcher at Inholland University
- Secretary & Bursar: Viola de Kort, Owner Springstaff Recruitment Services
- Boardmember & Webmaster: Bilge Mühürdaroğlu, Photography and 3D Designer
- Boardmember: Ellen Vianen, Senior behavioural expert at Humanitas
The board meets approximately every six weeks at the home of one of the board members. Because the board members pay for their travel and other costs themselves, it is possible to have 95% of the collected funds go to the projects. We use Ghanaian contacts and advisors including Emmanuel Nkrumah in Adawso, and Kingsley Kwame Safo and Kwaku Amoah Maxwell in Accra who we have all known for over fifteen years.
Every year we produce a sponored newsletter with a resume of the activities of our last season, it is sent to the donors by E-mail or you can download it here Help-Ghana-Nieuwsbrief-2021.pdf